Our prices are simple and transparent, with no hidden costs
A Direct Cremation
- Transfer from hospital / home / nursing home
- Doctors’ fees for cremation certificates (if applicable)
- Care of the deceased but NO VIEWING
- A veneered oak coffin
- Cremation fees for a simple unattended committal at our local crematorium
- A biodegradable ashes container
- Hand-delivery of the ashes
Total Price £1,600.00
Simple cremation funeral services and costs included:
- Fees for cremation certificates
- Completion of all necessary paperwork
- Collection of the person who has died from hospital*
- Care of the body prior to the funeral
- Simple coffin with shroud and lining
- Transporting the coffin to the crematorium
- Funeral ceremony at a local crematorium
- With your choice of a weekday time
- Minister or Celebrant fee
- Crematorium fee
- Ashes collected and returned to you
Total Cost around £2,895.00
Although no two funerals are exactly alike, the following is an example of a typical funeral. This includes the local conveyance of the deceased from your home or a hospital, a hearse, an Oak veneered coffin, pallbearers and a limousine arranged to your convenience at local venues for £2,395.00 plus third party fees.
We are renowned for offering a quality, dignified service at a fair price.
Hearse only option: As above with hearse only and no limousine £2,045.00 plus third party fees.
Other fees and restrictions may apply. Many other funeral options are available. We provide a "like for like" price match based on the nearest geographical funeral homes.
Call 01559 384386 or send us an email to see how we can accommodate your requirements.